Sunday, September 8, 2013

I am ready to be the CHAMPION


A bit scary of a face, but it amused me :)  What is a champion? Here are two definitions I liked the first one is from a business dictionary and the second from an urban dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=champion

champion

 
Person who voluntarily takes extraordinary interest in the adoption, implementation, and success of a cause, policy, program, project, or product. He or she will typically try to force the idea through entrenched internal resistance to change, and will evangelize it throughout the organization. Also called change advocate, change agent, or idea champion.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/champion.html#ixzz2eKDzN4X2


 Champion
 
Someone who commits an act of the following: extreme courage, extreme awesomeness, or extreme stupidity; one who is worthy of positive recognition for such an act.

May be shortened to "champ".
"Did you hear about the guy who ate a stapler?"
"Man, that guy is such a champion."
 
The definition of a champion is as follows. one who has an infinite willingness to put his team on his back doe. you will never see so much determination in another person doe. a champion is perfection at everything he does i.e. sports, schooling, jobs, or life in general.
Wow they are champions at life.
This morning the kids and I are taking it easy, my husband is busy all day and later on we are going to hang with my brother in law and mother in law.  They are watching some shows I like and these words were used this morning - PASSIONATE, DEDICATED, INSPIRED.  I love those words, a champion has those attributes as well.  This word popped into my head today and I really want to be that girl, that everyone has seen my challenges with kids, weight loss, stress, life and can relate and can enjoy, laugh, and maybe even find something they can apply to their life.

My main focus is weight loss, I talked to a client yesterday that called at the exactly right time, she is also tired of being out of shape, SHE IS DONE, so now we can both get serious, be each other's accountability partners, stay consistent, stay focused, and get results.  Believe it or not my friends there is no magic, no special potion, no one of a kind exercise, it is just YOU finding what works for YOU.

LOOK.
FIND.
APPLY.
FEEL GOOD.
WORK IT.
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment