Monday, September 30, 2013

When you have a lot to do, just remember two things

This is a Russian anecdote, there are so many, and this one rings true in any language.  All you have to do when you don't know where to begin is just 1. start and 2. finish!

The OCTOBER CHALLENGE starts tomorrow, I asked for details yesterday, let's see your commitment, focus, and clear vision to your goal.  What I would also love is a before picture, I will have a file with all of your details, so you can just forget about it and just do it, start walking, start cutting out one thing that is your vice, what are you committed to for the OCTOBER CHALLENGE?

I am committed to put a dent into the 30 pounds I want to lose, and to say bye bye to my belly, loved you with a baby inside, but now I am done!

So excited, as I am writing I am talking to my friends all over the country about the challenge, it will be so fun to support each other and do it together.

Next Monday I will be leading a workout at La Cienega Park, there is a great track and workout area and I will bring my trampoline!  I am trying to accommodate all schedules so next Monday will be at 1:30pm.

This week, Thursday October 3, Stroller Walk with Baby and Workout, La Cienega Park, 10:30am.

I am trying out different times, so I will update you each day and each week on that weeks activities.  Get together in your hometowns and start a walking group, or even workout together to your favorite video, just do something :)

These workouts are exclusively for Ladies and only $5, it will include nutrition consultations, bodyfat testing, and making a plan to reach your goals.

Gentlemen if you are interested in nutrition consultations or bodyfat testing please reach out, and I can refer you to workouts in the area as well.

Email your photo and measurements to coachyulia@gmail.com or send it to me in Facebook, and I would love a before picture, they really tell the story of the journey, even if we don't see it right away.

I am so excited, there is so much to say, but I think I have said it so far, looking forward to your submissions, and to get started on our Healthy Active Lifestyle.

Coach Yulia

Love Yourself to get Fit For Life







 

No comments:

Post a Comment