Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sleepy

Last night was great for my baby, but I still feel off from our non stop holiday nights and long days, no routine for the kids, and the past few nights being long and sleepless.

There were some events going on today, but my kids were playing nicely, and I was getting some stuff done around the house.  This afternoon I went to an amazing Herbalife training, learning from my fellow Health Coaches and Leaders.  Everytime I am around happy, positive, and healthy people, I get re energized and inspired to keep on spreading the word and being an example of happy and healthy for my community.



Now back home, finally got the baby to bed, hopefully it will be a good night.  The kids threw all their toys around their room, so the moment I stepped in the door we were all trying to put everything away before bed time.  We have been out all day the past few days, so a day at home is a good balance.

I am hoping I get the best nights sleep ever tonight, meeting with a Doula client tomorrow morning, and going to find something fun to do with the kids, they don't have school until the following Monday.

I think I am letting myself feel the tiredness, so I have energy for the last days of the holiday.
Wish me luck!!! These are good problems :)
Coach Yulia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment