Thursday, September 12, 2013

4pm-6pm

My shake this morning turned out thick like pudding, yum ate my peanut butter and chocolate with a spoon, and yes that is my belly you see, everything else is leaning up, belly sticks out more, did my rebounding today, excited to get it off
Once our kids go to school, we feel so blessed with the time to do what we got to do.  We are so lucky they are in an amazing environment learning and having fun for most of the day.  Mine are home around 4pm and until 6pm we are counting down the minutes until bedtime.

In school they are in a structured environment the whole day, so once they come home they want to unwind, they are so excited to see mama and papa, they are so excited to be home where they know exactly where everything is.  The demands begin, the fighting begins, the crying begins, not always, so I just try to go with the flow of what they bring to the table.  Sometimes there is quiet play in their room, sometimes we watch a great kids show, sometimes we have a full dinner, sometimes just snacks, we are more breakfast and lunch eaters.

Yesterday I had a someone over with her two kids, so our kids played, we were talking about getting workouts going for our community.  There are so many ideas, so much potential I am looking to connect with like minded people to create workouts for the women of our community.

I just came back from two private clients, have one more later in the afternoon, finishing my evening with a Prenatal Yoga class and checking in with a Doula client.

Love My Life,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment