Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Belly Store

I have been lucky that my kids are overall happy with what they have, most of the clothes have come to us from family and friends, no complaints, our toys are also satisfying to them.  Even when we go to a store with things they would like, I easily tell them not today, or we don't need that, and even candy, they are pretty easygoing that way.

Whenever my daughter says she wants something like food, I tell her we need to go to the food store.  If she says shoes, shoes store, dress, dress store, etc.  So today she asked me why I have a belly, and I told her I have to exercise and I want a belly like hers.  So she tells me to go to the Belly Store, and buy one like hers - LOVE! If only it were that easy, right?

So what am I going to do about my belly? Something I should have done almost 10 months ago.  Many people go to gyms, try many kinds of eating programs, or even buy a treadmill.  Herbalife is perfect for my energy, nutrition, and lifestyle, what I am really missing is a consistent exercise routine.  Last January my husband and I got away for the first time in five years on a business cruise, no kids, it was amazing, and I came across an awe inspiring opportunity.  I met Al Carter, he was a professional trampolinist, and has researched the benefits of rebounding, not doing tricks, but jumping for exercise.  I got one of those trampolines, and the more I study about it, I am studying to be a certified reboundologist, I know if I started in January, now in almost October I definitely would have lost the 30 pounds I need to lose.  Each baby left me with ten pounds, and although I feel great, and feel myself losing inches, my stomach and weight wont budge.  We still have our Jewish Holidays until the end of September, and then I am going to rebound my way to fabulousness, and be where I want to be by the New Year 2014.  We just celebrated our Jewish New Year, and I am so excited about all the possibilities.


In this bag that you see in the picture is my rebounder sitting in a bag on top of my nightstand, it is like a mini trampoline, folds in quarters, I have a roller for it like a carry on bag.  So easy to store, fits great under our bed, and so much fun.  I love to jump, always have, always will and so do our kids.  I am blown away how NASA has done studies on the benefits of rebounding and astronauts use it as a way to regain their loss of muscle during space flights.  My rebounder is so high quality that it comes with a lifetime warranty, I seel them as well, I figured since I will be incorporating it into my personal training, I might as well give my clients access to this amazing piece of machinery.

I can send you articles, facts, and any information about specific goals, and can ship it anywhere in the world.  I am focused on finishing my certification this month, and making reboundology a household name like spinning and zumba.

I am tired of people asking me if I am pregnant, I am tired of my close not fitting, I am ready to be the example of finding something easy that works for me, and could also be a good way to get my kids energy out!

What I love is, no matter what your weight, balance, or goal, the health bounce has you leaving your feet on the rebounder and gently moving up and down, doing it for five minutes activates your lymph system which is directly working with your immune system, helping your body cleanse all the toxins out.  There are so many details, and I am learning more and more each day.

Excited to be even more fabulous than I already am :)
Aren't You?
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment