Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Quiet - Now What?

A fellow mom with five kids was telling me that her youngest just went to school, so this is the first time she is by herself and the first day she literally sat there soaking it in, not only from pleasure, but the transformation of it all.

This morning we hurried to get the kids ready and headed to an early Brit Mila, circumcision ceremony, it was beautiful, my friends sixth child, then we ran the kids to school, baby is napping, and I want to blog, but feeling like I do not know where to begin.

The rest of the day is all mine, nowhere to be, no appointments until tonight, so I want to get back to the kids room and the kids closet, and find a place for all of the books that we do not use and do not want to display, study books, reference books, my husband says he needs them, and I want them out of sight and out of the way.

I met a fellow Doula today, and appreciate that we are all so different with different backgrounds, and just like a partner in life, there is a Doula for everyone.  I definitely need to click with someone, there needs to be a connection, it is beyond a "job" for me.  I had a conversation with one of my clients about letting go in the moment.  Yes its good to have a birth plan, be surrounded by people that support and guide, but ultimately everything is in place so the mom can go in to her "place," zone, calm, peace, focus, breath, movement, connection, energy - wherever that place is for her.

Being present is the magic and recently I am running across some amazing quotes.  One of my fellow Herbalife coaches always uses the phrase "all the important things in life require time."  I find that with labor and birth as well, time is our friend, the statistics are just that, they have nothing to do with the individual, it is good to have an idea, an outline, a plan, but ultimately it is about connecting to the magic happening in the moment.

I was also reading about Aloe Vera once again and was amazed but not surprised to know that in the Herbalife Innovation and Manufacturing Facility in California, we produce approximately 84% of the liquid aloe products consumed worldwide!!! I love the philosophy: FROM SEED TO FEED.
http://www.herbalifenutritioninstitute.com/en/

Feeling blessed with my puzzle,
Yoga
Prenatal Yoga
Mat Pilates
Reboundology
Personal Training
Herbalife Health and Wellness Coach
Doula
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Mother

What's Next :)
Coach Yulia







 

No comments:

Post a Comment